See All FAQs
What will I need for my loan application?
You may need to supply us with the following information and documents as part of your personal loan application:
- Your personal details ‚ name, address, date of birth
- A driver's licence or passport
- Proof of your address - for example, a utility bill
- Proof of your income in the form of payslips or bank statements
- Details about your day-to-day expenses, and any other debts
If you're applying for a secured personal loan, you'll also need to provide asset details as part of the verification process.
The documents we require depend on your ownership of the vehicle but it will help to have these things handy:
- Registration certificate
- Proof of insurance
- Dealership invoice (if you are purchasing a vehicle)