See All FAQs
How do I add my card to Apple Pay?
To use Apple Pay, you must have a passcode set on your device. You can choose to add Face ID or Touch ID if you would like to. You must have an Apple ID signed into your iCloud account. Make sure your region is set to Australia and you have internet access.
- When you first sign up you will see a prompt when the card is ready to be added to Apple Wallet. Click on the button and follow the prompts.
- Or, inside Card Settings, tap Add to Apple Wallet and follow the prompts.
- Open the Wallet app
- Tap + in the top right corner and follow the prompts
- Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
- Tap Wallet & Apple Pay, then tap Add Card and follow the prompts
For more information, visit https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT204506